- you are here
Relief International (RI) Tenders
Relief International is a humanitarian non-profit agency that provides emergency relief, rehabilitation, development assistance, and program services to vulnerable communities worldwide. Relief International is solely dedicated to reducing human suffering and is non-political and non-sectarian in its mission. Relief International's mission is to:
- Serve the needs of the most vulnerable - particularly women and children, victims of natural disasters & civil conflicts, and the poor - with a specific focus on neglected groups and cases.
- Provide holistic, multi-sectoral, sustainable, and pro-poor programs that bridge emergency relief and long-term development at the grassroots level.
- Empower communities by building capacity and by maximizing local resources in both program design and implementation.
- Promote self-reliance, peaceful coexistence, and reintegration of marginalized communities.
- Protect lives from physical injury or death and/or psychological trauma where present.
- Uphold the highest professional norms in program delivery, including accountability to beneficiaries and donors alike.